Access Your Personal ProTeach Portfolio Website
Sign in or register to create your private, secure website and begin building your ProTeach Portfolio.Sign In / Create Account >
Welcome to the Washington ProTeach Portfolio
About the Assessment
The ProTeach Portfolio is an evidence-based assessment designed for teachers seeking the Washington professional certificate. It evaluates teachers on their ability to impact student learning as stated in the 3 standards — effective teaching, professional development and professional contributions — and 12 criteria for the professional certificate approved by the Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB).
Portfolio Development Resources
Guides & Documentation — Information about the rubrics, entry directions, student voice, writing guidelines, online authoring of submissions, selecting and attaching artifacts, technical tips and more.
Building and Submitting Your Portfolio — About the online environment in which you will create your portfolio.
Attaching Artifacts Instructional Video — See how to attach artifacts to your portfolio.
WA Residency Certificate Timeline
For important information, please visit the Professional Educator Standards Board (PESB) website and the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction's (OSPI) Certification webpage.
ProTeach Portfolio Contact Center
The center has experienced representatives ready to assist with your questions, from registration through submission and score reporting.
|Hours:||Monday–Thursday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Ready to Register?
For Submission January 31, 2016
- Early Registration closes October 31, 2015
- Late Registration* November 1–15, 2015
- Registrations made on or before April 30, 2015
- No cancellations or submission date changes can be made
- Registrations made after April 30, 2015
- Any cancellations or submission date changes must be made by November 15, 2015
For Submission June 28, 2016
- Early Registration closes April 15, 2016
- Late Registration** April 16–30, 2016
- Registrations made on or before November 15, 2015
- Any cancellations or submission date changes must be performed before November 15, 2015
- Registrations made after November 15, 2015
- Any cancellations or submission date changes must be made by April 30, 2016
- Registration fee is $495 on or before November 15, 2015; Registration fee after November 15, 2015, is $570***
* $125 Late Registration Fee Applies
** $150 Late Registration Fee Applies
*** Full list of fee increases will be available shortly on the “Fees” page.
Important Update: Registration Fee Increase
On November 16, 2015, the cost of an initial ProTeach registration will increase from $495 to $570.
For more information and a complete list of fee increases, please visit the Fees page.
Become a Scorer
Find out more about becoming a 2016 Washington ProTeach Portfolio scorer and submit an application.